John Fredericks is a senior media executive with over 35 years experience. As an accomplished journalist and formidable investigative reporter, Fredericks has served as a large market newspaper publisher, editor, TV host, radio host, commentator and columnist. He has covered local, regional and national news events that include government, business, economics and politics.
Journalist Style & Passion
John Fredericks is known for combining tough investigative reporting with in-depth news analysis. John Fredericks leverages his extensive contacts, sterling reputation and experience to bring the biggest names and most informed experts to his show, to give listeners the information they need to make decisions about the issues facing our region, state and country.
On The John Fredericks Show, Fredericks serves as an honest broker of the truth, working to present all sides of every issue in a civil and respectful environment. His election predictions have proved uncannily accurate in Virginia and his pre-election morning line odds and forecasts have become “must listen” radio for Virginia politicos.
The John Fredericks Show believes there is a hunger among the populace for a forum where issues can be discussed intelligently and respectfully and firmly believes that Americans are eager to work together to find common ground among our diversity and differences. The show exists to give Virginia constituents access to information they need to begin the dialogue that can ultimately lead to working together, getting results and improving the Commonwealth and country.
A Voice for Virginia
The John Fredericks Show is a Morning Drive Radio Show (6-10 AM – 8-10 AM on WWRC only)
- WHKT AM 1650 and 92.5 FM- Hampton Roads
- WNTW AM 820 and 97.7 FM- Richmond
- WBRG AM 1050- Lynchburg, Danville & Franklin
- WSPZ AM 570 – Washington DC & Northern Virginia
- Live Stream at http://thejohnfredericksradio.com/listen-live
Why Listen to the John Fredericks Show?
On The John Fredericks Show, Fredericks serves as an honest broker, working to present all sides of every issue in a civil and respectful environment.
- The John Fredericks Show Brings Together the Commonwealth of Virginia’s Movers, Shakers and Policy Makers.
- The John Fredericks Show Interviews the Power Players and Rainmakers in the Political Arena and on Capitol Hill.
- The John Fredericks Show Covers Regional, State and National News with Insightful Analysis.
- The John Fredericks Show Invites Listener Interaction and Audience Participation.
* Partial list of guest interviews
- Governor Terry McAullife (D-VA)
- Governor Nathan Deal (R-GA)
- U.S. Senator Rand Paul (R-KY)
- Governor Bobby Jindall (R-LA)
- U.S. Senator Tim Kaine (D-VA)
- U.S. Senater Mark Warner (D-V)
- U.S. Rep. Lou Barletta (R-PA)
- U.S. Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa)
- U.S. Rep. John Flemming (R-LA)
- U.S. Rep. Tom Price (R-GA)
- U.S. Rep. Don Beyer (D-VA)
- U.S. Rep. Dave Brat
- U.S. Rep. Scott Rigell
- U.S. Rep. Randy Forbes/li>
- U.S. Rep. Bob Goodlatte/li>
- U.S. Rep. Robert Hurt
- U.S. Rep. Morgan Griffith
- U.S. Rep. Rob Wittman
- Carly Fiorina, Former Hewlett-Packard CEO
- U.S. Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-NC)
- US Rep. Walter Jones (R-NC)
- U.S. Rep. Renee Elmers (R_NC)
- U.S. Rep. C. “Bobby” Scott
- U.S. Rep. Paul RyanU.S. Rep. Dr. Tom Price
- U.S. Rep. Dr. Phil Gingrey
- Former VA Gov. Bob McDonnell
- SC Gov. Nikki Haley
- AR Gov. Jan Brewer
- AR Sen. John McCain
- General Stanley McChrystal
- U.S. Rep. Peter King
- Eric Cantor, Former U.S. Rep. (VA 7th District)
- Pete Snyder, Finance Chairman of the State GOP
- Delegate Barbara Comstock
- U.S. Rep. Dr. John Fleming
- U.S. Rep. Corey Gardner
- U.S. Rep. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
- U.S. Rep. Buck McKeon
- Colonel Ollie North
- Delegate Mike Watson
- Delegate David Yancey
- Delegate Rob Bell
- Ambassador Alan Keyes
- WI Sen. Ron Johnson
- ND Sen. John Thune
- GA Sen. Johnny Isakson
- NH Sen. Kelly Ayotte
- State Sen. Dick Saslaw
- State Sen. Jeff McWaters
- State Sen. Mark Obenshein
- State Sen. Steve Martin
- State Sen. Jeanemarie Davis
- State Sen. Louise Lucas
- State Sen. Ralph Northam
- State Sen. John Miller
- Majority Whip Jackson Miller
- Delegate Dave Albo
- Former VA AG Ken Cuccinelli
- Former VA LT Gov. Bill Bolling
- Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich
- Former PA Senator Rick Santorum
- Former Homeland Security Director Tom Ridge
- Former NYC Mayor Rudy Guilliani
- Former NY Gov. George Pataki
- Former VA Gov. George Allen
- Former MA Gov. Mitt Romney
- Former NH Gov. John Sununu
Complete this form to contact us to request a guest interview on the John Fredericks Show.
About the John Fredericks Show
The John Fredericks Show broadcasts live weekdays from 6-10am on WHKT AM 1650 and 92.5 FM in Hampton Roads, WNTW AM 820 and 97.7 FM in Richmond, WBRG 1050 AM and 105.1 FM in Lynchburg, Danville & Franklin, streaming live at www.johnfredericksradio.com/listen-live. #JFRS also broadcasts from 8-10am in Washington D.C. and Northern Virginia on WSPZ AM 570.