About John Fredericks
John Fredericks, Host, The John Fredericks Show
John Fredericks is a senior media executive with over 35 years experience. Fredericks has served as a major market newspaper publisher, advertising director, editor, editorial page editor, TV host, syndicated radio host, commentator and newspaper columnist. He has covered national news events that include government, business, economics, and politics.
Fredericks was the first media personality in America to endorse Donald J. Trump for President in June 2015 and correctly predict both his nomination and his general election victory. He was elected National Delegate to the 2016 Republican convention from Virginia’s 4th Congressional District.
John Fredericks served as Co-Chair and then Chairman of the Trump for President Virginia Campaign in 2015-16.
Fredericks serves as an AL Jazeera International News Analyst reporting on U.S. & Middle Eastern Politics. He is also a White House Correspondent and CNN Contributor.
Journalist Style & Passion
John Fredericks is known for combining tough reporting with in-depth news analysis. Leveraging his extensive contacts, sterling reputation and experience, Fredericks brings the biggest names and most informed experts to his show to give listeners the information they need to make decisions about the issues facing America.
On the John Fredericks Radio Network, Fredericks serves as an honest broker of the truth, working to present all sides of every issue in a civil and respectful environment. His election predictions have proved uncannily accurate nationally and his pre-election morning line odds and forecasts have become “must listen” radio for American politicos.
John Fredericks believes there is a hunger among the populace for a forum where issues can be discussed intelligently and respectfully and firmly believes that Americans are eager to work together to find common ground among our diversity and differences. Based in Washington, D.C. the show exists to give nationwide constituents access to information they need to begin the dialogue that can ultimately lead to working together, getting results and improving America!
Why Listen to the John Fredericks Radio Network?
On The John Fredericks Radio Network, Fredericks serves as an honest broker of the truth, working to present all sides of every issue in a civil and respectful environment. While an unabashed Trump supporter and a longtime American political populist, the host continually attracts big-name guests representing all sides of the political spectrum. His show is caller-driven, fast-paced and focuses on the top news stories of the day. With uncompromising coverage and cutting-edge analysis, Fredericks is either making news or breaking news.
- The John Fredericks Radio Network brings together America’s movers, shakers and policy makers.
- Fredericks interviews all the power players and rainmakers in the Nation’s political arena and on Capitol Hill and across America.
- Broadcasting from the Nation’s Capital most days, Fredericks also travels extensively around the nation and the world to bring you the most updated news and analysis from location – where the action is.
- The John Fredericks Radio Show invites listener interaction and audience participation through live call in and social media.
* Partial list of guest interviews
- President Donald J. Trump
- U.S. Ambassador Nikki Haley
- Ben Carson
- Martha Boneta
- Senator Jill Vogel
- Corey Lewandowski
- Liz Peek
- Dr. Michael Scheuer
- John Whitbeck
- Gov. Ralph Northam
- Excellency Sheikh Ahmed bin Jassim bin Mohammed Al Thani Qatar Minister of Economy & Commerce
- Delegate Nick Freitas
- Governor Terry McAullife (D-VA)
- Governor Nathan Deal (R-GA)
- U.S. Senator Rand Paul (R-KY)
- Governor Bobby Jindall (R-LA)
- U.S. Senator Tim Kaine (D-VA)
- U.S. Senator Mark Warner (D-V)
- U.S. Rep. Lou Barletta (R-PA)
- U.S. Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa)
- U.S. Rep. John Flemming (R-LA)
- U.S. Rep. Tom Price (R-GA)
- U.S. Rep. Don Beyer (D-VA)
- U.S. Rep. Dave Brat
- U.S. Rep. Scott Rigell
- U.S. Rep. Randy Forbes
- U.S. Rep. Bob Goodlatte
- U.S. Rep. Robert Hurt
- U.S. Rep. Morgan Griffith
- U.S. Rep. Rob Wittman
- Carly Fiorina, Former Hewlett-Packard CEO
- U.S. Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-NC)
- US Rep. Walter Jones (R-NC)
- U.S. Rep. Renee Elmers (R-NC)
- U.S. Rep. C. “Bobby” Scott
- U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan
- U.S. Rep. Dr. Tom Price
- U.S. Rep. Dr. Phil Gingrey
- Delegate Barbara Comstock
- Former MA Gov. Mitt Romney
- Former VA Gov. Bob McDonnell
- AR Gov. Jan Brewer
- AR Sen. John McCain
- General Stanley McChrystal
- U.S. Rep. Peter King
- Eric Cantor, Former U.S. Rep. (VA 7th District)
- Pete Snyder, Finance Chairman of the State GOP
- U.S. Rep. Dr. John Fleming
- U.S. Rep. Corey Gardner
- U.S. Rep. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
- U.S. Rep. Buck McKeon
- Colonel Ollie North
- Delegate Mike Watson
- Delegate David Yancey
- Delegate Rob Bell
- Ambassador Alan Keyes
- WI Sen. Ron Johnson
- ND Sen. John Thune
- GA Sen. Johnny Isakson
- NH Sen. Kelly Ayotte
- State Sen. Dick Saslaw
- State Sen. Jeff McWaters
- State Sen. Mark Obenshein
- State Sen. Steve Martin
- State Sen. Jeanmarie Davis
- State Sen. Louise Lucas
- State Sen. Ralph Northam
- State Sen. John Miller
- Majority Whip Jackson Miller
- Delegate Dave Albo
- Former VA AG Ken Cuccinelli
- Former VA LT Gov. Bill Bolling
- Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich
- Former PA Senator Rick Santorum
- Former Homeland Security Director Tom Ridge
- Former NYC Mayor Rudy Guilliani
- Former NY Gov. George Pataki
- Former VA Gov. George Allen
- Former NH Gov. John Sununu
About the John Fredericks Radio Network
The John Fredericks Radio Network is America’s Godzilla of the TRUTH! On the John Fredericks Radio Network, we’re #TRUCKINGTHETRUTH all across America with uncompromising broadcast coverage!
The John Fredericks Radio Network is the most unique political news-talk show focused on the most important issues that impact the daily lives of everyday Americans and America comes to talk here on the truth line! We’re #TRUCKINGTHETRUTH live weekday mornings from 6-10am and 24/7 stream all across the nation…and we’re either making news or breaking news!
The John Fredericks Radio Network broadcasts live weekdays on WNTW AM 820/ FM 92.7 – Richmond, WJFN FM 100.5 – Central Virginia, WMPH AM 1010 / FM 100.1 – Hampton Roads, WBRG AM 1050 / FM 105.1 – Lynchburg/Roanoke and Live Weekdays 6-10am and 24/7 Stream. Download the JFRS app for mobile stream!
Call into the show at 888-480-JOHN (5646), Tweet John at @JFRadioShow, hashtag your political truth with #TRUCKINGTHETRUTH. Join the conversation now!